AlphaPlus Home Improvements have been installing high performance double and triple glazed windows throughout Moray and the Highlands for more than 18 years from our base in Nairn, so we know that our customers can experience all four seasons in one day. Our commitment is to provide our customers with the highest standard of product and service.
We only use the latest technologies in our window design that have been specifically engineered and manufactured to meet our very particular set of high standards. Unlike our competitors windows our systems go beyond being “energy efficient” and achieve an A+ energy rating – the highest possible grade for efficiency as determined by the BFRC, the UK’s authority for independently verified ratings of energy efficient windows. Expect to see a huge saving on your fuel bills when you choose AlphaPlus to install your new windows.
Our team of expert designers and fully employed time served joinery teams regularly install double and triple glazed windows in Inverness, Forres, Elgin and beyond. Our list of happy customers even extends to Lossiemouth, Beauly, Muir of Ord, Invergordon, Tain and Alness just to name a few.
Whether you are looking to replace windows for your entire home, doors or conservatory, get in touch with us today to arrange a free quote. We will guide you through the process and be more than delighted to answer any questions you have without any obligation or hard sales push.
10 Reasons Why You Should Choose AlphaPlus for Windows
Our new ‘A+’ ENERGY RATED systems we have many benefits, and here are just some:
- 4mm x 20mm x 4mm hermetically sealed double-glazed units for better heat retention, sound insulation and less condensation to room glass.
- “Swiss Spacer” bars on all glass units with warm edge technology to help prevent cold transfer and internal condensation between the panes of glass
- Pilkington “K” glass, soft coat low emissivity, to further reduce heat loss and to conform to new legislation.
- Argon gas filled double glazed units which, when combined with the soft coat K glass, low iron coatings and Swiss Spacer bar achieves a “U” Value of 1.29W/m2, or a “U” value of 1.2W/m2 in triple glazed options
- Toughened safety glass to BS6202 class”A” internal and external, for safety and added strength on all glazed doors and windows with internal cills below 800mm to comply with building standards
- 70mm thick 5 chamber profile as opposed to 60mm thick 4 chamber profile for better strength, heat retention and slimmer width frames.
- Low level glazing gaskets, not visible between frame and glass. No unsightly black rubber
- Internal glazing beads to prevent removal of glass units from outside for higher security.
- Galvanised steel reinforcement to all frames and external sills to fix hinges locks etc. to steel inside the frame, no dropping hinges, not RCM plastic as found in the 4 chamber systems, this gives the systems a significantly longer lifespan with fewer problems throughout the life of the frames.
- All joints on frames high quality welded to prevent any air or moisture ingress.